Naturally modern living
Call 1800 842 002 to book a private appointment
Display office open Sat/Sun 10am -11am at 77-79 Erskineville Rd, Erskineville
Parc presents a boutique collection of 18 one, two and three-bedroom apartments, the majority taking advantage of a desirable sun-soaked northerly aspect. Each apartment comes with secure parking. These innovative apartments reflect Mascot’s fashionable evolution into a vibrant urban hub. Parc adjoins the lush green expanse of John Curtin Memorial Reserve which feels much like your own private backyard, bringing a sense of calm and tranquility to the rapidly transforming surroundings.
- Kitchens have a minimalist monochrome aesthetic, with engineered white stone benchtops, white polyurethane cabinetry and mirrored splashbacks.
- Appointed with Miele appliances and gas cooktops, black pendant dome lights hang over the island benches for a dramatic effect.
- Timber look tiles in natural oak adds to the contemporary open plan living spaces
- Full height glazing takes advantage of a mostly northern aspect and provides a sense of light and space
- Bathrooms are appointed in tonal grey and white tiles for a cool, modern feel, enhanced by quality Parisi ceramic ware, chrome tapware along with heated towel rails.
- Parc’s private balconies and courtyards are generous and highly functional, some with shaded pergolas.
- Air-conditioned for extra comfort, bedrooms have built in wardrobes and rich charcoal wool carpets.
- Each apartment comes with secure undercover parking space
- Laundries come fully equipped with laundry tub and wall-mounted dryers
- Walk to Mascot Station, CBD buses and Botany Road attractions
- A five minute drive to Sydney Airport and Mascot Central
Register your interest today!