HOLDING FEE TAKEN
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
Built in the 1880s this Landmark Victorian Italianate Terrace has undergone a comprehensive internal transformation, whilst preserving its timeless heritage air. Capturing glimpses of Walsh Bay and only mere footsteps from Observatory Hill Park. Abundant in space this four storey home presents unique accommodation for families or professionals; offering a practical floorplan with a selection of living spaces. Seamlessly accompanied state of the art kitchen with a full suite of professional quality appliances. Enviably located in an exclusive harbourside enclave, the residence shapes part of Carlson Terrace row a significant part of Kent Street's heritage streetscape.
- High calibre designer finishes, superbly renovated with no expense spared.
- Airy interiors effortlessly flow to outdoors.
- Living and dining area with hardwood flooring, ornate fireplaces & soaring 3.25m ceilings.
- Four bedrooms with built in cabinetry, master with travertine en suite.
- Beautifully presented bathrooms main with separate bath.
- Landscaped garden with private rear lane access.
- A mere stroll to Sydney CBD, exciting Barangaroo, parklands and trendy eateries
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.