This property will be available from April 27, 2018.
DEPOSIT TAKEN! - Stylish Parkside Terrace in Village Hub
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
LEASED AT FIRST OPEN BY MELINDA FIORI 0421 220 053 - Discover an elegant fusion of classic charm and modern design over two sundrenched levels. Owned by a house-proud family for over 30 years, bespoke interiors have been carefully considered for utmost space and comfort. An inviting layout unveils open-plan family areas with a fluid connection to a picturesque alfresco setting for relaxed indoor/outdoor living and entertaining. The upper level boasts a spacious study retreat &/or second lounge room, and the bedrooms are idyllically set apart, both featuring built-in robes and private balconies. Positioned directly opposite a leafy park, enjoy a peaceful community-minded lifestyle just footsteps to the vibrancy of Erskineville village, King Street, Enmore Road, superior amenities and transport.
- Master bedroom w/ extensive BIRs, air conditioning, lacework balcony-
- 2nd bed w/ BIRs & stunning original leadlight doors onto Juliet balcony
- Versatile study retreat or 2nd lounge room with built-in storage
- Charming open-plan living and dining features working gas fireplace
- Chic galley-style kitchen w/ Caesarstone bench tops, ample custom cabinetry
- Gourmet gas and electric stove by AEG, stainless steel Miele dishwasher
- Sunny private courtyard has built-in BBQ w/ natural gas, leafy backdrop
- Modern upstairs bathroom with tub, mosaic-tiled guest WC on ground level
- A unique abundance of custom storage t/out, concealed internal laundry
- Sundrenched interiors throughout, North-facing atrium courtyard
- Polished timber floors, slate floors in kitchen, carpeted bedrooms
- High ceilings, gas outlets on both levels, ceiling fans throughout
- Directly opposite fenced park, perfect for children and pets
- Erskineville village on doorstep, stroll to Newtown/Enmore shops & cafes
- Walk to an array of sought-after schools, minutes to Sydney Uni & UTS
- In catchment for Newtown High School of the Performing Arts
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations. Following your inspection, applying online is easy, please refer to the link below to submit your application via TAPP http://t-app.com.au/rwsh
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.