This property will be available from July 18, 2018.
Stunning Two Bedroom Home
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Brimming with exquisite period details, this beautifully maintained semi-detached residence awaits you. Boasting high ornate ceilings, sundrenched interiors, and oversized proportions to inspire your architectural masterpiece. Positioned on a generous block at the crest of a highly sought-after street, enjoy a peaceful neighbourhood setting across from Ferncourt Public School. Stroll to village cafes and speciality shops, transport, and the leafy reserves of Steel Park, Cooks River Cycleway and Parkland.
Features Include -
- 2 oversized bedrooms each with huge built-in wardrobes
- Character-filled central lounge room is flooded with sunlight
- Eat-in kitchen has servery onto dining room showcasing majestic city views
- Terraced gardens with level lawn areas, elevated vistas of leafy district
- Extensive attic space via pull-down ladder, air conditioning, skylight
- Large bathroom with bathtub, separate laundry room, ample storage
- Freestanding to one side with access to backyard, brand-new fencing
- Set directly across from the highly regarded Ferncourt Public School
- Walk to your choice of 2 train lines at Tempe & Marrickville train stations
- Stroll to Marrickville village cafes, Woolworths, and specialty shops
- Moments to Cooks River Parklands, bike trail and golf course
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations. Following your inspection, applying online is easy, please refer to the link below to submit your application via TAPP http://t-app.com.au/rwsh
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.