Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Boutique apartment in prized peninsula pocket
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
In a prestigious setting on the Balmain peninsula, dominated by magnificent area views to the harbour and city skyline, this spacious 1st floor apartment is one of only a select few private residences in a solid brick security building enviably positioned just one street back from the water. The apartment features refreshed interiors full of light and style, includes a balcony plus parking and is only a short stroll to the ferry wharf and historic Balmain East village with a host of charming cafes and renowned restaurants available on a whim. A readymade first home or rewarding investment, it combines low maintenance living with exceptional convenience in a sought-after lifestyle location.
- Small well-managed block with minimal common walls
- Intercom entry security, oversized undercover parking space
- Living/dining has integrated cabinetry and entertainment unit
- Granite kitchen with s/steel Smeg appliances
- Living space opens onto a covered balcony facing the street
- Spacious double bedroom with built-in robes and new carpet
- Large bathroom/laundry including a bath and clothes dryer
- Floating floorboards, ceiling fans and r/c air conditioning
Council: $272 p/q
Strata: $846 p/q
(Strata Rates include water)
Size: 55sqm + parking
Contact Kieran Gianoudis 0412 455 581
Shaun Burdo 0438 332 088
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.