Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Discover more at The Property Gallery - 59 Erskineville Road, Erskineville
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Your opportunity to secure this exclusive apartment at The Secret Garden in Erskineville. This complex has a boutique collection of studios, one and two-bedroom apartments, and three-bedroom terraces that are showpieces of intelligent design. Carefully crafted right down to the very last detail, they're graced with oversized windows flooding the interiors with natural light. Exuding more of a townhouse feel, the top-floor apartments span two levels and open to private rooftop terraces, giving you an alfresco domain to make your own. Majority of the apartments come with security parking and all enjoy lift access.
• Construction commenced
• Generous kitchens are appointed with semi-gloss full-height polyurethane cabinetry
• Caesarstone benchtops in Snow are complimented by Caesarstone Calacutta Nuevo splashbacks and quality Miele appliances
• Light oak hardwood floorboards bring elegance to the open plan living spaces
• Husk feature pendant lights in matt black which bring a sense of drama to the dining spaces
• Floor to ceiling steel framed sliding doors, open to outdoor living spaces
• Beautifully designed bathrooms are enhanced by white ceramic mosaic wall tiles, frameless glass shower screens and Parisi hardware
• Each with mirrored cabinetry and concealed storage with under-lighting to enhance ambience
• Laundries come fully equipped with wall-mounted dryers
• Top-floor apartments span two levels and open to private rooftop entertaining terraces
• Secure parking for one car with direct lift access, separate caged storage
• Generous central garden area features landscaped gardens and outdoor seating
• Short walk to Erskineville & St Peters Station, CBD buses, village shops and local restaurants
• Designed by renowned architects, Smith & Tzannes
Discover more at The Property Gallery, located at 59 Erskineville Road Erskineville NSW 2043.
Open Thursday 4-7pm & Sat/Sun 10.30-3pm, or by private appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.