Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The epitome of urban indulgence
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
With intricate architecture reflected on every level, the nouveau-inspired facade hints at the grandeur within. Flawless craftsmanship by BKH Interiors has created sophisticated living with their intuitive balance of style and function. Positioned on the ground floor, a majestic courtyard setting brings instant wow factor, designed for seamless in/outdoor integration via stately floor-to-ceiling glass. Expect palatial proportions showcasing oak-engineered floorboards, a sleek Miele kitchen, study alcove, and luxurious designer bathrooms. Discover a premier cosmopolitan lifestyle set amid Alexandria, Newtown, and Erskineville village. Stroll to an endless choice of dining, speciality shops, parks, and superior transport options.
- Brand-new architectural masterpiece on ground level
- 2 generous bedrooms with built-in robes, study alcove with built-in desk
- Master bedroom has private ensuite bathroom and access to terrace
- Deluxe Miele kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and large pantry
- Palatial open-plan living and dining with in-built leather seating
- Extensive entertainer's terrace, seamless flow via floor-to-ceiling glass
- 96sqm of in/outdoor living, plus parking
- Lavish bathrooms with stunning polished concrete wall feature
- Oak-engineered floors, Daiken ducted air conditioning, concealed laundry
- Exquisite craftsmanship by highly regarded BKH Interiors
- Nouveau-style exterior with curved design, bronze detail & water feature
- Footsteps to Sydney Park, King Street, Erskineville village, Enmore Road
- Choose from St Peters and Erskineville train stations, excellent bus routes
- Rates: Water $178pq, Council $215pq, Strata $861pq (All approx.)
Contact Chris Bedzo 0451 146 684
Shaun Stoker 0424 172 217
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.