Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Perfect first home
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Capitalise on the unique opportunity this character filled residence has to offer in its tightly held village enclave. Enviably positioned on one of Erskineville's premiere, wide tree-lined streets, only minutes from Erskineville Village this is a home with versatile living options for first home buyers or investors looking at purchasing a home in one of Sydney's popular suburbs.
- 1 double bedroom downstairs and a large attic conversion upstairs
- Separate living and dining areas with polished hardwood floors
- Brand new eat-in gas kitchen with brilliant storage and a stunning skylight
- French doors leading out to a tranquil courtyard
- Modern bathroom with bathtub
- Sunny and private entertainer's courtyard
- Split system reverse air conditioning with air purifier/dehumidifier
- Newly installed Rheem on demand system
- Convenient bus and train facilities available
- Enjoys a convenient position just a short stroll to Erskineville Village's and King Street's vibrant eateries, cafes and shopping culture.
- Rates: Water $191pq, Council $256pq (Both approx.)
Contact Shaun Stoker 0424 172 217
Ercan Ersan 0423 941 112
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.