Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Solid double brick home with limitless potential in one of the areas best streets
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
A rare opportunity to acquire a premier address promising a world of creative possibilities. Boasting a 6.96m wide frontage, take advantage of the traditional facade and soaring decorative ceilings to inspire your contemporary transformation. An ideal northern aspect to the rear offers a sunny orientation for seamless in/outdoor architecture, and there is dual access to the property via the pedestrian right of way to assist with construction. Superbly positioned on a peaceful tree-lined street, design your dream urban haven in one of Marrickville's most sought-after locales. Stroll to local cafes, the Metro, highly regarded schools, Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre, Newtown/Enmore's vibrant cultural hubs, and superior transport services.
- Amazing potential in sought after locale with new roof
- Blank canvas with endless design possibilities (STCA)
- Sunny northern aspect to backyard, ideal for an in/outdoor design
- Right of way at the rear provides dual access for construction
- Traditional facade, 2 front double bedrooms, high ornate ceilings
- Prime position on a wide, peaceful, tree-lined street
- Short stroll to the Metro, West Juliet cafe, Enmore Rd, CBD buses
- Walk to Enmore Park and Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre
- Moments to King St dining and entertainment, Newtown train station
- Rates: Water $217pq, Council $357pq (Both approx.)
Contact Ercan Ersan 0423 941 112
Astrid Joarder 0410 351 519
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.