Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Looking for a project?
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Presenting a rare opportunity to acquire a fantastic slice of real estate in the heart of Surry Hills via this classic Neo-Georgian terrace circa 1866. Partly updated and ready for further renovation, it offers a blank canvas to add your own personal touch and realise a dream home within one of Sydney's most vibrant inner-city neighbourhoods. The perfect opportunity for professional couples and first home buyers, this superb residence is footsteps to cosmopolitan bars, restaurants, bohemian shops and an easy stroll to parks, Central Station and multiple sport and entertainment options.
- Freshly painted with classic timber floors
- Deep open plan living/dining with brick fireplace
- Skylit kitchen area and casual dining flows to outdoors
- Floating timber staircase leading to the upper level
- Spacious rooftop terrace drenched in northern sun
- Generous double bedroom, bathroom tiled floor-to-ceiling
- Internal laundry facilities
- Rear access from Collins Lane (bikes)
- Needs a lot of work or even a full renovation
- Land Size: 84sqm
Contact Shaun Burdo 0438 332 088
Kieran Gianoudis 0412 455 581
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.