We believe in communities and are passionate about the vibrant village life that the Inner city and inner west of Sydney offers, and regularly support our local community.
Ray White Erskineville | Alexandria | Surry Hills are platinum sponsors of Newtown Public School, the Erko Berzerko Fair and Platinum Sponsors of the annual St Michael’s Primary School Stanmore Trivia Night Fundraiser.
RAY WHITE GROUP
We believe it is our responsibility to work together to make a difference in our community. Ray White is committed to supporting the causes that affect the communities around us. Each Ray White office contributes to their community via charity, event and club sponsorships.
The Ray White family also support:
▪ The Ray White a Little Ray of Giving Christmas gift drive. Each December, Ray White offices partner with their local charity in our nationwide quest to deliver Christmas gifts to disadvantaged and less fortunate Australian families.
▪ The Sydney Children’s Hospital, Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney and Sydney Symphony.
▪ Our leaders participate in the Vinnies CEO Sleepout, raising thousands to support those who do the same every night and help to break the cycle of homelessness.
▪ Food drives collect non-perishables to support OzHarvest, who deliver directly to more than 1300 charities supporting people in need across the country. As a business, we also donate $1 to OzHarvest for every survey our clients complete post-settlement.
▪ We’re proud to actively support The Big Issue, by attending vendor BBQs, renovating The Big Issue Women’s Subscription Enterprise office in Sydney, and raising hundreds of dollars every month through our workplace giving program, helping to support and create work opportunities for homeless, marginalised and disadvantaged people.
▪ We’re proud to employ via NOVA Employment. NOVA is a supported employment program that offers specialist job-seeking assistance and post-placement support. NOVA works exclusively with people who have a disability or significant barriers to work and we have an excellent record of success and meaningful career development
▪ Down in Victoria, we have been donating to the Daniher’s Drive each year. This four-day car rally around some of Victoria’s great coastal and wine regions helps to raise funds to help in finding effective treatments and ultimately a cure for Motor Neurone Disease.
▪ Over in New Zealand, we’ve had a national partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities for over twelve years. We have raised over $1 million in this time, which has helped to support the ever-changing needs of seriously ill children and their families.