House in Camperdown
A luxurious designer terrace with dual street frontage
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Architect designed to integrate with the heritage character of its streetscape, this luxurious tri level terrace delivers an innovative take on classic Victorian architecture that responds to contemporary family lifestyles. Just a few doors down from a child-friendly pocket park, the four-bedroom home is set in a quiet street close to Camperdown Memorial Rest Park and a 750m walk to the buzzing heart of Newtown and the station. Streamlined interiors are complemented by quality fixtures and finishes with a seamless indoor/outdoor flow that's perfect for entertaining and a top floor attic retreat with a playroom or ideal home office or media room. Featuring secure parking at the rear accessed via Chelmsford Street, this stylish designer home features every creature comfort including a master suite, ducted air conditioning and extensive built-in and under house storage.
- A quality contemporary build, high-end fixtures and finishes
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes, 1 opening out to a balcony
- Bright and spacious master with an ensuite and dressing table
- Top floor retreat with a playroom, integrated mid-floor study
- Streamlined interiors, polished hardwood floors, high ceilings
- Designer Miele-appointed gas kitchen, marble breakfast bar
- Stainless steel worktops, integrated appliances, ample storage
- Fluid open plan living and dining with bi-folds to a sunny deck
- 2 stylishly appointed bathrooms, powder room with laundry
- East facing courtyard with shade sail, secure off street parking
- Ducted air, masses of built-in storage, secure underdeck storage
- Family friendly street, Newtown Public School catchment area
- 750m walk to King Street's dining, arts and entertainment hub
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
1 garage space