Apartment in Erskineville
HOLDING FEE TAKEN
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Capturing the essence of urban glamour in one of Sydney's most desirable inner-city villages, this penthouse-level apartment holds one of the best positions in the highly acclaimed Eve complex with views over the lush rooftop garden oasis that underscore a sense of harmony and wellbeing. Designed by DKO Architects with beautiful bespoke interiors by Hecker Guthrie, there's an uplifting sense of light, space and openness with an east facing terrace conceived as an alfresco lounge that looks out across the heritage rooftops to the city skyline. In a leafy neighbourhood pocket between Erskineville village and Sydney Park, the pet-friendly apartment is just 600m to Erskineville station with lift access to secure parking.
- Top floor setting with a bright east aspect and wide entry hallway
- A timeless natural aesthetic and lush rooftop garden backdrop
- 2 peaceful and private double bedrooms with custom built-ins
- Luxurious master with an integrated study and designer ensuite
- Glass-fronted living space flows out to a deep east facing terrace
- Modular style joinery, cocktail bar, limewashed Oak floorboards
- Stone-topped gas kitchen, Smeg appliances, marble splashback
- 2 glamorous bathrooms, luxurious marble and mosaic tile finishes
- Zoned air, ambient lighting schemes, fitted blinds, custom joinery
- Lush rooftop gardens with private cabanas and barbecue facilities
- Secure parking and 4sqm storeroom, lift access, video intercom
- Prestige building with on-site management, steps to Foodcraft Espresso
- Secure bike storage, surrounded by neighbourhood pocket parks
- 500m to Erskineville village's foodie hub and lively small bar scene
- Walk to Newtown and Sydney Park, 4.5km commute to the CBD
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
1 garage space