House in Erskineville
A creative take on timeless Victorian elegance
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
The elegant facade of this c1893 Victorian terrace gives the home plentiful street appeal but it's the beautifully renovated interiors and spacious indoor/outdoor layout that set it apart from the rest. Situated in one of Erskineville's finest tree-lined streets, the two-storey home captures the essence of urban style with a landscaped backyard retreat designed by the award-winning team at Quercus Garden that matches the polished feel of the interiors. Neutral tones and original period features are complemented by stylish stone finishes for a tailored contemporary aesthetic with rear lane access to secure parking and a large lined attic with loads of storage space making for comfortable living. With three bedrooms on the upper level, the layout is perfect for families with an alfresco lounge designed for year-round entertaining and the friendly village hub at the top of the street. Equidistant to Erskineville and Macdonaldtown stations, it's 400m to Woolworths Metro and in the catchment for Newtown Public School and Newtown High School of the Performing Arts.
- An ornate filigree-style facade with classic iron lace detailing
- 3 double bedrooms on the upper level, 2 with custom built-ins
- King-sized master with French doors to a tree-framed balcony
- Separate living and dining rooms anchored by original fireplaces
- 3.2m high ceilings, original ceiling roses and polished floorboards
- New custom-designed gas kitchen overlooking an internal atrium
- Extra-wide Caesarstone benchtops and breakfast bar in Frosty Carrina
- Smeg appliances, Franke sink and mixer tap, soft-close cabinetry
- Family room with bi-folds to an alfresco lounge, exposed brickwork
- Sandstone floor tiles create a seamless indoor/outdoor integration
- Landscaped courtyard, jasmine, gardenias and ornamental pear trees
- Stylish aqua mosaic-tiled bathroom and a downstairs powder room
- 12sqm lined attic storage with ladder access
- Pets on application
- Plantation shutters, gas heating bayonets, plush carpeting upstairs
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
1 garage space