House in St Peters
HOLDING FEE TAKEN
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
A creative take on a classic, the renovation of this Victorian terrace effortlessly combines traditional and contemporary design with a respectful nod to the industrial past of St Peters. Holding a prized address in the rapidly transforming city fringe hotspot, the two-storey home is set on a quiet cul-de-sac just a few hundred metres to the wide open spaces of Sydney Park. A thoughtful redesign references the old while bringing a creative contemporary narrative to the interiors with a pared back palette that allows the original features to shine. As you would expect with the home of a fashion designer, there's an artistic feel throughout with soaring cathedral ceilings and exposed rafters in the kitchen and bathroom giving the spaces a lofty warehouse feel. In a family friendly enclave, opposite St Peters Public School, this fast growing suburb where nature meets culture is within easy reach of Newtown's cafe culture and Marrickville Metro shops and 800m to St Peters station.
- A classic Victorian, front courtyard with a mature frangipani
- Original floorboards with a Black Japan finish, crisp white walls
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 on the upper level, 2 with a fireplace
- Main with an iron lace balcony and views to Sydney Tower Eye
- Stylish living room with a restored fireplace and study area
- Dine-in kitchen with double-height ceilings and exposed beams
- Stone benchtops, sleek finishes and stainless steel appliances
- Low-maintenance courtyard framed by a frangipani tree
- Convenient rear lane access, 400m to Sydney Park
- Large skylit designer bathroom with a frameless glass shower
- Sliding barn door, matte black tapware, internal laundry
- Stroll to Sydney Park's open spaces, cycleways and skate park
- 850m to Precinct 75's creative hub and Willie the Boatman
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.