Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
House for Rent in Erskineville
Urban charm and country like serenity
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Vintage charm, feel-good interiors and a leafy backyard combine in this two-storey terrace to offer a taste of country like tranquility that's rare to find in this connected pocket of Erskineville. Simple, timeless interiors complement the home's 1880s charm while a family friendly layout features a living area on both levels and three big bedrooms, the main with French doors to a private deck with leafy greenery all around and a private outlook that's magic at sunset. It's in a great spot, 750m to Sydney Park's nature trails, picnic spots and skate park with rear access to Union Lane leading to the South King Street's thriving dining and creative arts scene.
- Gorgeous Victorian semi, one of a pair built in the late 1880s
- Leafy neighbourhood pocket, one of Erskineville's best streets
- 650m to Erskineville station and village, 250m to South King St
- 3 queen-sized bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes, huge sky lights
- Main with a balcony overlooking the garden, reverse cycle air
- Open plan living and dining space, upper level casual living room
- Charming country gas kitchen, tidy bathroom with laundry
- Leafy private courtyard, direct pedestrian access to Union Lane
- Sustainable bamboo floors and loads of built-in cabinetry
- Stroll to artisan cafes, small bars and gourmet delis/bakeries
- Newtown High School of the Performing Arts catchment area
- Superb walkability, surrounded by eat streets and pocket parks
- 5km to the city, close proximity to Sydney Uni and RPA Hospital
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.