Parc, located at 27-29 Robey Street, presents a boutique collection of 18 one, two and three-bedroom apartments, the majority taking advantage of a desirable sun-soaked northerly aspect. Each apartment comes with secure parking. These innovative apartments reflect Mascot’s fashionable evolution into a vibrant urban hub. Parc adjoins the lush green expanse of John Curtin Memorial Reserve which feels much like your own private backyard, bringing a sense of calm and tranquillity to the rapidly transforming surroundings.
- Kitchens have a minimalist monochrome aesthetic, with engineered white stone benchtops, White polyurethane cabinetry and mirrored splashbacks.
- Appointed with Miele appliances and gas cooktops, black pendant dome lights hang over the island benches for a dramatic effect.
- Timber look tiles in natural oak adds to the contemporary open plan living spaces
- Full height glazing takes advantage of a mostly northern aspect and provides a sense of light and space
- Bathrooms are appointed in tonal grey and white tiles for a cool, modern feel, enhanced by quality Parisi ceramic ware, chrome tapware along with heated towel rails.
- Parc’s private balconies and courtyards are generous and highly functional, some with shaded pergolas.
- Air-conditioned for extra comfort, bedrooms have built in wardrobes and rich charcoal wool carpets.
- All apartments come with secure undercover parking space and lift access.
- Laundries come fully equipped with laundry tub and wall-mounted dryers
- Walk to Mascot Station, CBD buses and Botany Road attractions
- A five minute drive to Sydney Airport and Mascot Central
To enquire about your new home in Parc, please click here or contact Matt Otway on 0424 199 009 or firstname.lastname@example.org