My parents arrived in Australia with few resources and worked very hard to find a home for my family. Their search has inspired me to help others find their dream home. I love the thrill of the chase of looking out for the right buyer. To me, real estate is about connecting people with the property that's right for them and my sales figures show that I am very good at making that connection.
Having two offices we have breadth as well as depth as the Erskineville and Surry Hills offices work in tandem. This large territory coupled with a fast turnover and high population means I have a better chance of finding the right buyer. With the right buyer, vendors get a great price, and a great price means my clients are empowered to make the choice that's right for them in the next phase of their lives, whatever that may be. I am available by phone 24/7.
With Monique Jansen, Brendon Inthachack and Sarina Bombaci, my team offers a service that is comprehensive and supportive, simplifying the whole process. It's amazing what you can do when everyone's working together. I truly believe that our clients are in the best hands when it comes to selling on or before auction day.
Ray White is proud to support the local community. We help Newtown Public School, Erskineville Public School and St Michael's Primary School Stanmore in their fundraising and donate to the guide dog service too. For us, social responsibility is part of building a better life for all people in the Inner City and Inner West.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending quality time at home in Erskineville with my wife Angie, our two beautiful daughters Elvie and London, and our dogs Gus and Archie.
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader (office)
- 2021 - Excellence in Auction - Individual - Finalist
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader (office)
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Excellence in Auction - Individual - Finalist
- 2019/2020 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 9
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Top 10 Blue Principals Settled Commission - No. 7
- 2018/2019 - Chairman's Elite And 9 earlier awards